EMPATHISE – CRITICAL & HARDCORE DISCUSSIONS
- User Interviews
- Body & Brainstorming
- Empathy & Customer Journey Maps
DEFINE – THE PROBLEM
- Data Gathering
- Product Workshop
IDEATE – SOLID UNDERSTANDING
- Mood boarding
PROTOTYPE – EXPERIMENTATION
- Design Sprints
- Clickable UI/UX
TEST – BUILD, TEST, REPEAT
- Test, Test & Test
- Gather Real User Feedback
- Re-iterate UI/UX
- Finalize UI/UX
- Kick Off Development
Full List of Artifacts
We would consider the Discovery phase successful when we have a defined scope of the project documented, we share an understanding of the project value for the users and all stakeholders have clarity & tools to measure the success of the product by developing and executing SDLC.
The system requirements specifications document – this is a document that describes the project in full detail, including the feature set, a recommended tech stack, and an architecture outline.
Сlickable prototype will be the result of the Discovery phase. The customer reviews this clickable prototype. After their final revision and approval, our team proceeds to estimate the timeline and budget for the overall project.
The detailed estimate breakdown and costs – you will receive a document with the list of features that are represented in the SRS and a time estimated in hours for implementing each of the features.
The timeline for the Design and Development phase – this document allows you to see the breakdown by sprints, features, and the number of people involved.
Hire the right team for project execution. To achieve so, we do internal screening and hand-pick the best resources for you to be interviewed.
Kick-off software development and provide daily updates. For high velocity, we distribute project deliverables in chunks called Sprint.
- Our experts work closely with you to understand your needs and goals and covert those into technological terms.
- Deriving the most appropriate and customized solution to meet your needs.
- Molding a prototype to simulate how it works in real-time
- Building and testing actual technology stack.
- Implementing the technology suite, orienting the team, and offering 24 x7 support.
- Always available when you need us. We understand patient care and it's urgency.