Technology stronghold is not everyone's cup of tea, but for our healthcare IT clients, we are always vigilant and available to offer flawless support.
Support is a key aspect of any product or service, which becomes too critical in the healthcare industry. We have a multi-disciplinary support team to handle the support requests based on the nature of the query and priority.
Healthcare Service Desk
- Incident recording & classification
- Automated priority setting
- Omnichannel access
- Incident tagging for easy tracking
- Customized prebuilt templates
- Tagging & classifying service requests
- Intelligent & proactive resolution
- Configurable categorization forms
- Monitoring & driving closure of requests
- Enhance overall patient experience
- Personalized dashboards
- Availability of customized reports
- Data-drive approach
- Time tracking
- Integration of analytical tools
Level 1,2,3 Support
Help Desk Support
- Supporting basic user issues
- Fulfilling SLAs
- Primary support level personnel
- Instant resolution of quick queries
- Anytime access
Level 2 In-depth Support
- Escalation from Level 1
- More knowledgeable technicians
- Product level support
- Access to higher technology tools
- Smart Scheduled support
Expert Product Support
- Higher-level problem resolutions
- New feature creation
- Root cause analysis
- Support design, code, specifications
- Timely fixes & updates
Reactive Application Support
- Technical & product info
- Knowledge base with a custom search
- Prioritizing support queries
- Quick fixing of performance issues
- Software installations & updating
Proactive Application Support
- Code review
- Performance optimization
- Security monitoring
- Compliance management
- Optimization of cloud consumption
- Database support
- Platform support
- Remote collaboration
- Internet telephony & messaging
- Payment gateway support
Dedicated IT Consulting Partner
- Strategic IT advice
- Project management
- IT infrastructure consulting
- IT management & support
- Level 1, 2, 3 support
- Spearheading complex IT initiatives
- Formulate IT recommendations
- Resolution of cybersecurity challenges
- Developing IT strategy
- Mapping tech growth with budget
ITaaS (IT as a Service)
- No overhead of on-premises infrastructure
- Easy anytime scalability
- Maximum uptime guaranteed
- 24 x 7 support
- Remote security & risk management
Operational Readiness Planning
- Ensure process alignment
- Formalize policies & procedures
- Defining real-time workflow
- Defining roles & responsibilities
- End-user training
- Internal resource assessment
- Planning external resources needed
- Development of overall strategy
- Early engagement of external vendors
- Onboarding vendors
Post Go-live Support
- Post go-live strategy planning
- Contract staffing support
- Transition to support model
- Clinician & user adoption
- Command centre operations
Development Support Centre
- Autonomous solutions
- Display systems
- Functional safety systems
- Model-based development
- Telematics systems
- Desktop applications
- Diagnostic tools
- Web & mobile applications
- Cross-platform applications
- Stack development
- In-house systems development
- Integrated engineering services
- Close to actual prototyping
- Advanced platooning
- Testing & Validation
Maintenance, migration, and modernization – comprehensive healthcare IT support
- Assessing client readiness to implement vendor-powered solutions
- Omnichannel technology across all touchpoints of telehealth, wearables, mobility and more
- Enabling value-based care to enhance clinician and patient experiences
- Security risk assessment and risk mitigation
- HIPAA compliant, multi-layered framework for cybersecurity
- Help align the business processes, systems, networks, and supporting mechanisms
- Anytime IT support for an industry that never sleep
Identify your needs
It is essential to pre-define your use case and plan the level of support needed when it comes to IT support. SyS Creations can work it out based on your unique support requirements for now and in future.
Setting the right kind of support
Once your support needs are listed, it is crucial to set the mode of support and level of support needed to ensure flawless healthcare IT operations.
Support platform and tools
Support needed to be streamlined based on the specific needs of the users, admins, and clients, for which you have to choose the most appropriate tools and support platform.
Trial & tune
Support strategies needed to be tested and fine-tuned to ensure a flawless and all-inclusive approach to healthcare IT support, as healthcare is a crucial industry that never sleeps.
What to consider while adopting healthcare IT support services?
To avail healthcare IT support, you need to consider;
- HIPAA compliance
- What risk analysis do they do to ensure compliance & security
- What are data & information protection measures?
- Do they offer 24/7 and priority support?
- Backup and recovery service?
How can I trust SyS Creations for Health-tech support?
Indeed, many of the technology solutions providers cannot offer customized solutions for healthcare organizations. SyS Creations, with its years of experience in healthcare IT support and a dedicated team of healthcare-technology professionals, is all set to offer customized and sophisticated technology tools and healthcare support.
Can you provide any references and testimonials regarding the delivery of healthcare IT services?
SyS Creations has a wide range of loyal healthcare IT customers. Once the initial talks are over, we can give you a handful of references of our existing healthcare IT clients for a reference check.
Is there any Service Level Agreement?
Based on the support planning, all SLAs will be clearly defined and part of the contract. SyS Creations team is dedicated to fulfilling the deliverables in the SLAs.
How quickly do I get support for IT emergencies?
Similar to how medical emergencies happen, critical IT application/resource emergencies also may pop up in healthcare IT from time to time. SyS Creations offer timely support based on the priority of the support requests and resolve 100% of the support queries as per the SLA.
How much cost is involved in healthcare IT support?
There is no such fixed cost to show up, but the comprehensive support package cost is estimated based on the level of support needed, coverage of support areas and the SLA signed conditions.