THE CLIENT, THE CLIENT, THE CLIENT
- Back in the day when we started SyS Creations, our first clients were our friends and family. We may have grown now, but we still care for our clients like we used to. We don’t forget the faith they have in us, and we compensate them with our best efforts, and we always remember what it feels like to be on the receiving end.
- How do we do it? – We think of our clients before making any decisions, and we make sure it benefits them and their clients(patients and healthcare professionals). We test and try our products before passing them on to our clients or even recommending them.
- Question to ask yourself – What if I were the client?
KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Healthcare apps are tricky, and everyone uses these apps, so we focus on making them as simple as possible. We are always available to support our clients if need be and solve the queries to make it even more straightforward because simplicity is the key.
- How do we do it? – We work on making it as simple as possible so that it is accessible to everyone. We communicate and explain it simply and save the technicality for developers.
- Question to ask yourself – is it simple enough?
SHIP IT, THEN IMPROVE IT
- Nothing is perfect; perfection is only achievable when you go through it and develop ways to improve the product. We ship it once the product is functional and then ask for feedback and suggestions to make it better.
- How do we do it? – We work with deadlines, and we get it done fast. We have to work with urgency as lives depend on it. We make quick decisions in favor of our clients and ask for feedback and suggestions on every step to advance it and help our clients get closer to their vision.
- Question to ask yourself – when can we ship it?
TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER
- Transparency is our default, and kindness is our baseline. We demand and provide candid, constructive criticism to create a supportive environment. We take the initiative and take on tasks because taking on the work of others is part of our job, and we don’t like to let our kind down.
- How do we do it? – we work together on the same side. You win if we win, and we lose if you lose. We help each other by giving suggestions and push each other to excel.
- Question to ask yourself – How can I help?
DEBATE, THEN COMMIT
- We believe that different perspectives and opinions help you understand from every aspect resulting in a better solution. We debate over issues respectfully and thoughtfully to help each other and to come up with a solution. Once the solution is devised, we commit to it and make it succeed.
- How do we do it? – We gather information and opinions from colleagues, clients, and users. We make sure to gather information from a variety of perspectives and analyze it to reach a solution. Once we have a solution, we start working on it to make it better.
- Question to ask yourself – What would you work on to make it even better?
What do you get from our values?
We believe in our values and call them sacred. Our values push us to be better, but values don’t get things done, it motivates us. Motivated people get things done.
Best minds that are well motivated to deliver.
Kick-off new projects in no time. We assemble the right experts to see the scope of new initiatives and start with them.
Deep Domain Knowledge
We Assign expert Tech lead, getting everything done while you focus on what's important.
First Time Right Process
Get support whenever you are in need. Let our experts guide you and provide you with the best advice.
SyS Creations maintains all sorts of insurance to ensure safety and protect partners under the influence of satisfying company-level obligations.
We measure dedicated team productivity metrics and KPIs, monitor software quality, manage deliverable, and support startups with an individual program. An individual program analyzes team productivity metrics and KPIs, software quality, supports startups and manages deliverables.
- Our experts work closely with you to understand your needs and goals and covert those into technological terms.
- Deriving the most appropriate and customized solution to meet your needs.
- Molding a prototype to simulate how it works in real-time
- Building and testing actual technology stack.
- Implementing the technology suite, orienting the team, and offering 24 x7 support.
- Always available when you need us. We understand patient care and it's urgency.