We’re at your service with healthcare-specific knowledge and technical team most confident at EMR EHR integration.
This assignment might be new for you, but not for us. It is our everyday business. We aim to improve care coordination and multiple areas of care delivery with EMR/EHR integration skills we’ve earned over 6+ years.
Healthcare System Integrations
Clinical EMR System
- Telus Health PS Suite
Pharmacy Management System
- Telus Health Kroll
Long Term Care
- MED e-care
We understand the technical architecture or components of your healthcare product.
We allocate a dedicated team for your EHR/EMR integration project.
The technical team executes integration while following all interoperability standards.
We test how your product establishes a link with EMR/EHR and share data in real-time.
How could integrating an EHR/EMR improve facility operations?
Easy access to clinical data is crucial for providers to ensure quality care. EMR/EHR integration with telemedicine platforms facilitates real-time data sharing that delivers easy discovery of clinical data from the telemedicine platform itself.
Clinical decision support system
Clinical decision support systems require clinical data of EMR/EHR to figure out the best care plans for different medical conditions and later help clinicians make accurate clinical decisions.
Clinical collaboration platform
Clinicians prefer to collaborate with other clinicians remotely to discuss care plans and validate diagnoses. During the clinical collaboration, they need to share clinical data of patients stored on EMR/EHR through a clinical collaboration platform.
- Our experts work closely with you to understand your needs and goals and covert those into technological terms.
- Deriving the most appropriate and customized solution to meet your needs.
- Molding a prototype to simulate how it works in real-time
- Building and testing actual technology stack.
- Implementing the technology suite, orienting the team, and offering 24 x7 support.
- Always available when you need us. We understand patient care and it's urgency.
1) What is the difference between EMR and EHR?
An EHR can share clinical data across multiple healthcare settings. At the same time, an EMR cannot natively share clinical data outside of a healthcare setting. Thus, it is majorly used by clinics and hospitals to record and track their patients’ data only.
2) Can I develop my custom EMR or EHR?
Yes, you can. After all, EMR/EHR is nothing but the patient data recording, storing and sharing platform. We can help you with custom EMR/EHR development as well.
3) What is the most basic requirement to integrate EMR/EHR with my platform?
Well, you must have API access to EMR/EHR you wish to integrate with your platform.
5) What is PACS integration and can we able to do it?
PACS is the system or software medical labs are using to store test results of patients in the format of images and videos. PACS integration is integration this PACS software with EHR or any other healthcare digital solution to directly access lab results stored on PACS.
6) What is HL7 and what is its role in EMR EHR integration?
HL7 is a protocol which is equipped with set of standards one must follow while carrying out EHR integration to make sure there are no interoperability issues. HL7 is crucial as it defines the standards in which data must be shared and received. To know more about it, you can read our dedicated blog on HL7 Integration!