Top 10 Online Prescription Skincare Brands in North America
Ratings: 3.9 stars with over 3.7k ratings
Average pricing: Starting from $20/month
Nurx app is one of the most affordable and convenient online skincare solutions providers in North America.
As an online prescription skincare brand, it offers several skincare solutions for acne, anti-aging, and rosacea.
How does it work?
- Share your skincare history and images
- A certified dermatologist will review your skin condition
- A dermatologist will prescribe you a personalized skincare treatment
- Medication delivery at your doorstep
- A follow-up visit to monitor your skincare treatment progress
Note: Nurx app is only on the App Store for iPhone users.
Ratings: 4.5 stars
Average pricing: Starting from $58/two-month
Hers is not only delivering prescription skincare solutions but also provides non-prescription skincare and telehealth services with the help of certified dermatologists.
In addition to this, it offers numerous skincare products in its online store, including hair loss products.
Acne cream, anti-aging cream, dark spot corrector, sunscreen, water cleanser, supplements, and hydro bounce moisturizer.
- Custom and personalized prescription
- At-home delivery
- Dermatologist-trusted skincare products
- Quality care experience with telehealth services
#3: Felix Health
Ratings: 3.7 star (As per the Trustpilot)
Average pricing: Online visits cost $40
Felix Health is known for its fast, convenient, and easily accessible online prescription skincare services in Canada.
As a top-rated prescription skincare brand, Felix Health offers telehealth and free prescription delivery at the same time for acne, allergies, hair loss, and many more.
How does it work?
- Conduct an online visit with a qualified dermatologist
- Get your skincare prescription
- Free delivery at your doorstep
- Choose a refill schedule as per your needs
- For any query, you can communicate with an online pharmacist
- High-qualified dermatologists
- Free prescription delivery
#4: Ro Derm
For custom Rx treatment, it costs $9 in the first month. After that, you need to pay $58 for each new order.
And for a custom Rx system, you will be charged $21 in the first month. After that, you need to pay $82 for each order.
Ro Derm is the direct-to-patient skincare solutions provider in North America.
As an online prescription skincare brand, Ro Derm offers personalized and custom skincare products as per your skincare goals.
Its custom Rx treatment includes science-baked ingredients such as – Tretinoin, Azelaic acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin E acetate, Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, Tranexamic acid, Ceramides, and Hyaluronic acid.
With that, Ro Derm provides custom Rx treatment for – Acne, Clogged pores, Dark spots, Uneven skin tone, Fine lines, wrinkles, skin firmness, skin texture, Inflammation, Redness, Dryness, and Dullness.
- Free and unlimited check-ins
- US-licenced healthcare professionals
- Award-winning custom Rx treatment
Ratings: 4.8 stars with over 4.5k ratings
Average pricing: Starting from $20
Musely is one of the leading online prescription skincare solution providers in the USA.
With highly-qualified dermatologists and pharmacists, Musely offers skin care services by using the most effective therapeutic and medication approaches.
As a result, it has 300,000+ real patients across North America.
Musely offers prescription skincare solutions for acne, dark spots, anti-aging, rosacea, and hair loss.
- No doctor’s office visit
- Free home delivery
- Customized formulas
- Freshly compounded
- More affordable
Ratings: 5-star reviews by 9k+ customers
Pricing: Custom skincare treatment starts from $19.95/month
Curology offers custom-formulated skincare solutions as per the customers’ skin goals and needs.
Using Curology online prescription skincare platform, customers can simply upload their skin images or can track their skincare progress without any complexity.
With an experienced and committed dermatologists team, Curology mainly focuses on acne and anti-aging skincare solutions.
- Acne body wash
- Emergency spot patches
Ratings: 4.7 out of 5 based on 7k+ reviews
Average pricing: Online consultation starts from $20/visit
As a leading online prescription skincare brand, Apostrophe’s primary focus is to deliver the most effective and comprehensive treatment for acne skin conditions.
Apart from that, it offers several skincare solutions such as redness, skincare texture, dark spots, and breakouts.
In addition to this, Apostrophe has a certified dermatologist that offers both topical and oral skincare medication.
- Easiest virtual visit with a dermatologist
- You can upload selfies of your skin
- Both topical and oral medication
- Personalized and long-term treatment for hormonal acne
Ratings: 4.8 stars based on 13.6k reviews
Average pricing: Online consultation starts at $49 per visit and $30/month for the membership.
Maple is a Canada-based online skincare solution provider.
With Canadian-licensed dermatologists, Maple not only offers prescription skincare but also provides virtual care services, and skincare advice.
Using the app, patients can directly communicate with the dermatologist within 34 hours from mobile, tablet, or computer.
- Fungal infection
- Hair loss
- Digital prescription via SMS or email
- Free prescription delivery
- Fast and secure access to your skincare records
#9: First Derm
Ratings: Best online medical app in 2021 with 4.8 stars out of 5
Average pricing: Online dermatologist solutions start from $29.95/visit
First Derm is one of the best online dermatologist solution providers in North America with over 400,000+ users.
With board-certified dermatologists and research-backed skincare solutions, First Derm offers online skin care services for over 25+ skin-related conditions.
How does it work?
- Open the app
- Click your skin condition image
- Upload it on the app
- A board-certified dermatologist will contact you within 24 hours
- Ideal skincare treatment with online prescription services
In addition to this, First Derm also guides users on their several skins and allergy-related concerns via the mobile app.
Ratings: 4.8 out of 5 based on 1.8k reviews
Average pricing: Depends on your insurance plans
SkyMD is the leading dermatologist solutions provider in the USA.
It offers fast, convenient, and easily accessible telehealth and online prescription skincare with a board-certified dermatologist.
In addition to this, SkyMD offers dermatologist services for over 15+ skin-related diseases or conditions.
- Conduct virtual meeting within 24 hours
- Fast and affordable solution
- Prescription order supports at 500+ pharmacies
- Online prescription and refills