So, it’s now less about which IT solution for hospitals you choose and more about how comfortably and profitability you’re able to use it!
Being a healthcare-focused IT company, we’re well aware of the intense clinical environment. Thus, we prioritize ease of use and compliance readiness for every hospital IT solution we build. And that’s why your peace of mind is our additional deliverable!
Offer remote, rapid, affordable care
Telemedicine solution for hospitals:
- Unlimited chat, voice call, video call
- ePrescription & eReferral
- Group & one-on-one calls
Reduce patient stay and enhance patient outcome
Patient engagement solution for hospitals:
- Patient education & self-care guides
- Medication management/prescription refills
- Custom reminders & instant messaging
Enhance patient experience
Patient portal for hospitals:
- Clinical summary and lab results
- Online appointment booking and bill payment
- Instant messaging and virtual care
Improve patient onboarding and wait time
Online patient check-in for hospitals:
- Single-click check-in
- Custom pre-visit forms
- Consent signing and acceptance
Increase hospital-wide revenue
Revenue cycle management solution for hospitals:
- Claim tracking and correction
- Eligibility tracker and alerts for denials
- KPIs and reports (Analytics)
Improve productivity and well-being of staff
Healthcare automation solutions:
- Automatic patient data entry and reporting
- Automated patient discharge & transfer workflow
- Automated patient admission and billing workflow
Make data work for you
Business intelligence solution for hospitals:
- Prescriptive and predictive analytics
- Statistical modelling
- Business intelligence and data visualization
Implement a hospital-at-home model
Remote patient monitoring solution for hospitals:
- IoT-enabled mobile app and dashboard
- Remote monitoring over Bluetooth and internet
- Custom alerts to providers and family members
Custom-built IT Solutions for Hospitals
Our health tech and business teams will assess your requirements, guide you on new ideas and present a complete roadmap.
Workflows and UI/UX
Business analysts define workflows to plan out how your platform drives user journeys forward, and the UI/UX team brings workflows into the design.
Frontend and backend development
Following a strict timeline, the development team puts all healthcare app or software features together to bring the healthcare IT solution idea to life.
QA and delivery
The QA team tests the working and its functionality in different environments and on multiple devices to deliver the maximum stabilized product.
Because budget and business goals are important!
PWA (Progressive Web App)
The best alternative to mobile apps. It opens on any modern web browser of computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone and is equipped with mobile app-like features like background updates, notifications, offline access, high security etc. Costs 20 to 40% less than the hospital mobile app development.
Native mobile app (Android, iOS)
It falls into the premium category. It can deliver the highest-ever performance stability and remarkable user experience. When you have a long-term vision and investors on board, don’t choose anything less than the native mobile app. However, it requires a large development window.
Cross-platform mobile app
It is a more cost-effective platform type. A cross-platform app can be built using the same codebase for both iOS and Android app. That’s why it takes fewer development hours and so does the cost. If you have a tight budget but do not want to settle down with any less than a mobile app, go for it.
- Our experts work closely with you to understand your needs and goals and covert those into technological terms.
- Deriving the most appropriate and customized solution to meet your needs.
- Molding a prototype to simulate how it works in real-time
- Building and testing actual technology stack.
- Implementing the technology suite, orienting the team, and offering 24 x7 support.
- Always available when you need us. We understand patient care and it's urgency.
1. Which are the compliance laws one should keep in mind to build IT solutions for hospitals in North America?
There are different federal-level and provincial-level data privacy laws which apply to healthcare digital solutions handling patient data. For example, HIPAA does apply in the USA. Similarly, PIPEDA does apply in Canada. But PHIPA is province-specific law which applies in Ontario, Canada.
2. Which are the top benefits hospitals can derive by adopting IT solutions?
Hospitals can leverage IT solutions to improve patient experience, staff productivity & patient outcome and create an environment where neither patients nor providers feel stressed.
3. What is the best IT solution for hospitals?
If a hospital has to invest in one IT solution, they should go for a patient portal. Because it completely transfers how patients interact with providers and access their lab results & other medical data. A patient portal armed with virtual care features adds more value and acts as a 360-degree care platform for patients.
4. Why must hospitals build custom IT solutions?
Pre-built healthcare solutions do not address custom requirements as these solutions are built for everyone while keeping a one-fits-all approach in mind. In addition to this, they don’t share code ownership and charge a hefty amount for customization in the solution.
5. How much does hospital app development cost?
Well, it is impossible to predict the hospital app development and even hospital software development cost without knowing the exact requirements. Because the cost depends on the feature set, tech stack and the number of resources required to achieve your goal.
6. How can SyS Creations help me in building a hospital app or software?
We are a healthcare-focused IT company. With our healthcare-specific teams of developers, UI/UX designers, QA engineers, business analysts and compliance specialists, we plan, design, build, test and deliver robust hospital mobile/web apps and software – fully compliant with medical data privacy laws.