We still remember the night of April 20, 2020, when we all were busy doing last-minute checks.
The next day was the launch day for the dream of every provider – North America’s most advanced and affordable white-label telemedicine platform that took 15,000+ engineering hours to build.
Since its launch, we have upgraded it many times and made it the most beautiful piece of technology healthcare providers can ever acquire.
What we have right now is its 2.0 version which is armed with features that will perform even beyond 2030!
So, here presenting our magical white-label telemedicine software for providers – developed by healthcare-specific developers!
A Quick Overview of Our Telemedicine Software for Providers
We have created both, web and mobile versions of telemedicine software.
As per your needs, you can either acquire one or both.
And before sharing its screenshots, we would like to share two things we are most proud of.
- It has many first-in-segment features.
- We finalized the current UI after rejecting almost 30+ designs.
- All we want to say is, it is not the outcome of a month’s job.
It took us years for this epic creation!
Real-Screen Images of Our Web-Based Telemedicine Software for Providers
You can access web-based solutions from any browser, any device.
And this is the best solution if you want to gain more patients towards your platform.
Because, unlike the mobile version, users don’t need to install the app.
What they need to do is:
- Open the browser
- Search for the website
- Access telemedicine solutions.
This approach also enables you to attract a larger audience through search engines like, Google, Bing, etc.
Following are the real-screen images of our web-based telemedicine software for providers along with links to its live demo.
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: Admin@123
- OTP (2-factor authorization code): 123456
👉 To access patient and provider live demo, username and password are auto-filled.
Real-Screen Images of Mobile-Based Telemedicine Software for Providers
If you want to offer a more interactive user experience to patients then, a mobile app is the best option for it.
The mobile app works faster compared to the web-based platform.
And following are the real-screen images of our mobile-based telemedicine software for providers.
1. Patient Side View
2. Doctor Portal
Don’t Come to a Conclusion with Little Info. We Have 10 More Jaw-Dropping Things About Our Telemedicine Software for Providers
If you still have doubts, we have 5 points to tell you
- We’re a local Canadian company – known as healthcare IT experts among providers and healthcare startups.
- Our white-label platform costs 50% less than what you would pay for the custom app.
- If you have unique requirements, we have the resources to customize it which we charge extra for. (Still, it will cost you 48% lower than a custom app.)
- It is compliant with all data privacy laws.
If you find any better value and promise, let us know!