Quick summary: We recently digitally transformed our entire HR department by switching to our own in-house healthcare HR software from legacy methods of running the HR department.
To evaluate how impactful the results of the software are – we decided to carry out an internal assessment with our HR team.
And in this blog, we have shared the entire internal assessment.
But before jumping into that – let us give you a detailed overview of our healthcare HR software.
A little backstory of developing our first feature-heavy healthcare HR software for internal use
We’ve been catering to the North American healthcare industry as a healthcare IT company for more than 8 years.
During and after our aggressive expansion in the year 2020-2021 – we witnessed our HR operations getting clogged up.
So, we decided to undergo digital transformation at the core and upgrade our entire HR department with HR software.
How did we save more than $150,000 on healthcare HR software development?
For HR software, SaaS products were not our priority as paying a monthly fee per user isn’t an idea we believe in.
Thus, we ended up deciding to build our own in-house software to streamline our HR operations.
When we calculated the cost, it was costing us more than $200,000 to build healthcare HR software from scratch containing all important features.
We were about to give up on the idea of developing our own solution when our CTO suggested to us a very smart approach.
The real-screen images of our ready-to-use software base
You can build your own hospital HR software or any kind of healthcare HR software.
You just need to code on top of the base – according to your unique requirements.
Means, you don’t have to start from zero!
Top features of our software base which you can repurpose and reutilize for your healthcare HR software development
What we are presenting is what we have already done successfully for our internal use.
And we are proud of the result we are getting!
The following are the top features of our powerful software base which you either can use as it is or code on top of it with regards to your healthcare HR software needs.
You have two different ways to acquire our powerful healthcare HR software
If you are on a mission to build a feature-heavy HR technology product for the healthcare industry or for your internal use but don’t want to start from scratch, you can consider our healthcare software base.
We allow you to acquire it based on your budget and needs.
Now, take a look into our internal assessment on healthcare HR software
Out of multiple tactics, we figured out that in-house assessment is the best way to ensure that our product is delivering astonishing results or not.
- To figure out whether the product is meeting its least expected results or not
- To figure out how many hours an HR team can save with our healthcare HR software
- To figure out how a piece of technology can influence the mental health of overwhelmed HR department
- To figure out whether it is feasible for the HR team to downgrade from software to legacy practices
- To figure out where the HR team finds itself stuck between the complexities of HR software
This wasn’t the first time we were testing any product with our real in-house team.
So, we had an idea of the most optimized method for conducting, observing, and concluding a product usability and adaptability assessment.
- The entire assessment was carried out under the supervision of the Product Engineering Team and HR Manager.
- Our development team built a basic application using which participants could log in and feed their mood at fixed intervals during the assessment.
- Being a healthcare IT company, we also relied on the wellness data we could get through the smartwatch and other wearable devices of our HR team members.
- And as a mitigation strategy for any failure, we asked Product Engineering Team and HR Manager to keep an eagle eye on each participant to notice what other observation methods could not catch!
After dividing our 10 HR Executives into two teams, we asked one team to stop using the HR software and allowed another team to keep using it.
Both teams performed almost identical HR operations ranging from candidate screening, candidate onboarding, managing expenses, leave approvals, document management, interview scheduling, etc.
However, the major difference between those two teams was –
- One team was completely performing HR operations using our in-house healthcare HR software
- The other team was performing HR operations using spreadsheets and manual pen-paper methods.
During one week, the application reminded them to feed their current mood 40 times.
And since they were priorly informed of the assessment, they all fed their mood without any miss.
The Product Engineering Team and HR Manager also kept an eagle eye on each HR executive of both teams to evaluate their performance and productivity.
We summed up the assessment which we had launched to assess the power of healthcare HR software development on Friday evening at 5 0’clock.
Later, it took us 30 minutes to collect all data from different sources which we had arranged as part of our observation strategy.
And lastly, we handled that data to our in-house Data Analytics department which took another hour to present the outcome of our assessment in an understandable format.
Here is what it is – the less surprising, but more real result – depicting the power of HR technology.
Future of healthcare HR software
Top 3 FAQs on our healthcare HR software
If your questions are not covered here, feel free to contact us.
Our expert team will help you with any query regarding our healthcare HR software.
1. How much does it cost?
There is no fixed amount.
Because the cost totally depends on your customization requirements.
But one thing is sure – you just have to pay a one-time fee.
And with that, you’ll get lifetime usage rights for an unlimited number of users.
2. Who can acquire it?
There is no boundary. It is suitable for any healthcare organization.
For example – hospitals, clinics, medium or large-scale healthcare organizations, and other healthcare settings.
3. How much time does it take for customization?
Again, there is no fixed time.
Because it depends on your customization needs and their complexity.
But one thing’s for sure – it’ll not take weeks to perform customization.
Because the base is ready. We just need to code on top of it.
And to do so – it’ll take only a few days.